Good 2 Talk is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising
This Statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
- Good 2 Talk have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out. Where we have not complied with the Statement we have provided an explanation here (http://www.good2talk.ie/statement-of-guiding-principles-for-fundraising-transparency/)
- Good 2 Talks report on our fundraising activities is available in our most recent Annual Report which can obtained upon request. Please check out the “Contact Us” for ways to make contact with Good 2 Talk.
- We welcome your feedback on our performance via any of the contact points provided (see below).
- See our Feedback and Complaints Procedure here (http://www.good2talk.ie/want-to-know-how-to-provide-feedback/)